pardon me… don’t be another brown monkey. there’s no such thing as taglish. people who use such, are those who are having a hard time communicating in straight english. might as well do your entries in tagalog.”
Got this comment from another blog and I just couldn’t but feel some sort of grim laughter inside me. This is the type of person I do not want to be associated with.
Well, if we were being technical about grammar this elitist would’ve:
1. begun every sentence with a capital letter.
2. put the word “taglish” and “tagalog” inside quotations (or in italics).
3. not use a comma where it said “people who use such, are those…”
4. there is no such thing as “STRAIGHT ENGLISH.”
5. the last sentence was a phrase.
Karl Marx, Father of Communism
I am not a communist. My grammar is also horrible. ahehehe