2. The things I’ve shoplifted include a pack of mentos, my first rubik’s cube, a whole pack of marvel cards. During my klepto years (10-12) I was especially fond of marvel cards, and I am not ashamed to say that I completed stolen series II and III marvel cards.
3. When I was in 6th grade, I bit a cockroach. It was in a pack of chips and it was rock solid. I was watching TV when I felt something oddly crunchy in my mouth …but I also found it too thick to munch. When I looked at my hand I saw the body of the cockroach. I had apparently bitten off its head. I threw the roach spat the ones inside my mouth, brushed my teeth, drank yakult and milk. I had never bought that brand of chips again!
4. Most of you know that I had a relationship for five years (I was 15-20) and we broke up after I found her with another guy in Mcdonald’s sharing a McFlurry. I never spoke to her since and I immediately went to the US. She got married last june, and has had a one-year old son with the guy. We still haven’t formally split up.
5. I was punched only once in my entire school life. A bully approached me and asked me if he could punch me. To which I said sarcastically, ‘sure.’ It was over before I could talk. Apparently bullies are not aware of sarcasm… if you say ‘sure’ they automatically take it as an approval. Rhey laughed hysterically when I told her this.
6. I know how to make bubbles with my saliva. Before I could even release salive-bubbles like a choo choo train!
7. I played Potiphar in Joseph the Dreamer when I was 18. I had to wear skimpy clothing in order to look like the Pharoah. I was so concious… when the curtain raised and the people started laughing I thought it was because they could see through the skirt.
8. I once fell from the stairs (I was 9.)It was about 8 feet high. I fell head first and blood splattered all around. There was alot of people so I felt embarrassed to cry. After 10 seconds though I couldn’t resist the pain and finally started crying. My tita thought it was a delayed reaction and that something must’ve been wrong with my head… boy, was she right!
Got this meme from Dieselfire