Because I am now “the” Machiavellian Prince, I would like to share with you some pesky, evil points that you may ponder on in times of need. These axioms may not relate to you directly today but as time passes, you may feel the need of its guidance. Surely, I am a rightful giver of advices especially for those who would want to see things from a different perspective.
1. Huwag lumaban ng patas. Tanga ang hindi nandadaya!
Stupid is the man who does not cheat
2. Sabihin lamang ang nararapat. Higit dito’y maaaring makasama lamang.
Say only what is necessary; any more may be harmful.
3. Mas madaling mag-sinungaling kung ito’y itatago sa katotohanan.
The best lie is that which is hidden in truth
4. Ingatan ang iyong pangalan, lalo kung ikaw ay pangit.
If you’re ugly, be sure to have a good reputation.
5. Isipin ang tama para sa sarili bago ang sa nakararami.
Think first of oneself before others.
6. Ang katahimikan, pag ginamit ng tama, ay nakakabingi
Silence, when used properly, can be deafening
7. Huwag salungatin ang agos; ika’y malulunod
Do not go against the tide; you’ll drown
8. Ang tigreng papel – nananakot lamang, hindi nangangagat
The paper tiger is scary, but it does not bite
9. Ang tamang paghihiganti ay hindi minamadali
Vengeance should never be rushed
10. Mas mahirap kalaban ang malas.
Bad luck is a harder enemy
Somehow it sounds smarter in tagalog. 😛