DAY 1. Get acquainted with the Top Filipino Blogs.
Now that you know blogs could earn you millions and millions and millions of pesos, I know for a fact that, as you try to learn the blogging ropes, you would somehow go out and check some of the best pinoy blogs in the web. Well, since I am such a nice guy I’d like to list them down for you.
The Philosophical Bastard is the best pinoy blog! Yay for shameless self promotion! Though, the ones below would be a better start-up list. They are the ones I follow regularly. I even link them once a month, often thrice! =P
- ChickenMafia, Rheytarded, Kubiyat, Quezon.ph, Gagopolis, Jigs and Chocomanik always get nods from me for being sooper cool.
- If you belong to the That’s Entertainment era you might recognize Chuckie Dreyfus (“the Chuckster”) or better yet Chuva of the Chenes, ang nawawalang anak ni Jestoni Alarcon at Rita Avila!
- Speaking of internet stars – Mike Villar! (and Heneroso Bistokya)
- Billycoy’s Blasted Brain Blogs, Rambling Virus and GreenPinoy, of course.
- As far as sense goes: Gibbs, Patrick, Utakgago, FruityOaty, PuckeringTime, Agent Grey and recently Fritzified. You know how sometimes you have to stop and absorb because there’s too much non-gibberish in what they say?
- Coy’s the best pinoy video blogger. He’s even better than Happyslip! But they’re not competing so just subscribe to both. and Poytee too!
- Dont you think you’re over-hyped over Jessica Zafra? C’mon! Bianca Gonzales and KC Concepcion blog themselves.
- Do you know that Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, Jericho Rosales, Kim Chiu, Joey de Leon, Willie Revillame, Anne Curtis and Regine Velasquez blog too? Actually, they dont, I just added that for those searching. Hehehe. Sorry.
- Talamasca, Shari, Juice, Helguuhhh, Skye, Prudence Madness are worthy reads themselves. They’re the type that wont bore you.
That’s as good as it can get! Acquaint yourselves with those and the ones who comment here. Skip the rest, you wont need them. I swear!
Tomorrow’s topic: The Culture of the Pinoy Blogosphere.. and the lack of it! Lolz!