For the past two years, I had been speculative about the real identity of Kuya who seem to have a knack at playing god. Originally I thought that he was Boy Abunda because he spoke like a diva. And then there’s the part where he suddenly sprang up while Will Devaughn and Baron Geisler were talking about him. But I think the best theory is that there is more than one Big Brother (using a voice changing software) and Boy Abunda must be one of them. After all, isn’t he the manager of Mariel and Bianca?
But then, let’s get out of the conspiracy theories and just talk about how girly-man this guy is. I mean, even it weren’t Boy Abunda, Kuya’s sadistic pleasures reveal that he’s one of those bad gay dudes:
- He made Mariel a housemate without her consent. I dont know if it’s right to push a person into something she doesn’t want to do, the dictionary defines it as “coercion.” Last night, he also put Toni “I heart” Gonzaga into the fray. So either the show is scripted or Kuya’s doing something terribly wrong.
- But however wrong his actions, Kuya always manages to keep himself right with his eloquence. He rewards you for doing a bad deed, he praises you for not wanting to obey. Remember my Dozian Principle? Kuya’s a master of that.
- Then there’s the part where he dresses boys in girly costumes. Something the Philippine entertainment industry is famous for. I guess it’s part of morale building.. partly to get the boys attached to their feminine side, so he knows whom he can hit on once they go outside.
- And while he’s busy loving the boys, he tries so hard to ejaculate tears from the women, subjecting them to pain. He makes the ma-arte ones eat street food, he makes streetwise act like beauty queens, and he makes the beauty queens fall in love with his prince charmings. Such a pair-maker this Kuya is.
- Kuya’s genes have the firm stupidity of a male and the demanding care of a female. The show is definitely stupid, but what makes for it is the reality of emotions you see from the housemates. All brought to us by this coward who sits behind monitors all day, checking out busts and pelvics. Oh, and he buys candle holders worth 2500 pesos. Sooo gay!
Oh well, Toni’s inside. A good idea for a show that’s running stupid. That’s gonna keep me glued until for the week. Thanks Rens for the tip.