Walking the Abbey Road has always been a dream of mine. Where that place is remains to be researched, but I believe it’s in LA (which is about 7 hours away). One of the many things I had wanted to do before dying, a concept tackled by that movie The Bucket List. (trailer at the end of the post)
Below are some of the other things I wanna do before kicking the bucket. None of them remains to be impossible. What’s yours?
1. I wanted to sleep in a tree house.
2. The oddest things in my wish list includes a samurai, a pair of jordan 9 shoes, a miniature galleon, the complete impel marvel series 1 collection. I am yet to buy any of them.
3. I wanted to learn to ride a bike, swim, play the guitar, play tennis, croquet, and photography.
4. I wanted to write a bestseller and maybe write, direct or produce a film.
5. I wanted to own a Hummer. (and maybe an Aston Martin)
6. I wanted to teach.
7. I am gonna be the 2028 Philippine President!
8. I wanted to go to outerspace.
9. I wanted a street, a law or a GI Joe to be named after me.
10. I wanted to walk on the Abbey Road.