I was running around the internet this passed week (coz ’twas my new years resolution) and I’ve noticed some new cool blogs. Then I had an epiphany ..what if I put up a blogging circle with a purpose of helping each one gain wider readership:
At ano nanaman ‘tong pakulo ni Paolo?
- There has to be a formal blogging community – with defined members.
- A link list on the side bar of every participating blog containing links of all member blogs
- Join every mybloglog community, be a fan of technorati, and subscribe to feed
- Every week, a member of the circle will give me a link of their most interesting article
- Members will then have the whole week to digg and stumbleupon the article
- Participating blogs can copy the list every week and promote it in their blogs to improve members blog’s linkage.
At bakit naman..
- It’s a good way for those outside the country (like me) to get a sense of community. Or at least to participate.
- It will allow bloggers, especially the good ones, to reach out to a wider local (filipino) audience.
- By being Digged and Stumbled, we are able to reach out to an even wider audience… international! Lolz!
- Improves linkage.
- Makes me the famous asshole who thought about it.